Thursday 26 September 2013

Liebster Award | 2013


I've seen the Liebster Award floating around people's blogs for a while now, and I've actually been nominated myself by Forever Styling and Nicola, so thank you!

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is Liebster? It's German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 
Blogging is about building a community and sharing your thoughts with other bloggers, The Liebster Award is a great way to do that and also help and promote newer bloggers to others who share similar interests.

The rules for the award are:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like who have less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them


Forever Styling's Questions

Dream fashion event to attend?
Ooh this is really difficult because there are so many, but maybe London Fashion Week.

Favourite designer/brand?
I don't really have one!

Biggest inspiration?
At the moment I'm going to have to say Louise because honestly she's absolutely amazing for so many reasons that I could probably ramble on forever about. But one of the main reasons is that even though parts of her life were really hard, she pushed through it and is now so positive on everything and she doesn't dwell on the past or horrible things. I really want to be able to have a mindset like that.

Favourite blogger?
Probably Sammi because I love her fashion sense and she is always uploading posts showing her outfits.

Dream career?
I always thought a job where I got to travel a lot sounds really fun, but I haven't really thought of a real career.

Why did you start your blog?
Quite a few reasons actually. I thought it would be a really fun productive way to spend my time because I love reading other people's blog posts and I love to take photos and ramble on about everything. I also think it's a good way to document events so you can easily go back and look at them.

Favourite season?
Autumn, it's not too warm but it isn't freezing or rainy either, and all the trees go really pretty colours.

Wardrobe staple?
Boots/ankle boots, I have found a new love for them earlier this year and I can't stop wearing them. They are also the type of shoe which you can wear all year round, which is exactly what I have been doing.

What beauty product can you not live without?
My browzings eyebrow kit. I can get quite obsessive with my eyebrows and I always have to fill them in and make them look completely perfect. If they're not, I usually wipe the browzings off and start again.

Your best accessory? 
I really like small simple bracelets, although I often forget to wear them.


Nicola's Questions

What was your last purchase?
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Water! I was so excited to get it because they don't sell it here in England, and I went to Belgium a few days ago so I saw the opportunity and I took it.

What's your favourite item of clothing?
My striped long sleeve top from American Apparel.

What's your favourite kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate from this little chocolate shop near where I live called Patisserie Viennoise of Otley.

Why did you start blogging?
(Same as before)
Quite a few reasons actually. I thought it would be a really fun productive way to spend my time because I love reading other people's blog posts and I love to take photos and ramble on about everything. I also think it's a good way to document events so you can easily go back and look at them.

One thing you can't live without?
My iPad. I didn't realise how dependent I was on it until it broke and it felt like I had lost one of my limbs it was literally like a part of me was missing.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One.

Do you have any phobias?
Spiders and heights.

Favourite designer/brand?
(Same as before)
I don't really have one!

What perfume are you currently using?
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
America, I also think it would be really cool to visit each state, so I really want to try do that.

My Nominees



My Questions

1. Is there something you really want to buy, if so what is it?
2. What have you done today?
3. Favourite shop?
4. Your most used nail polish this month?
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
6. Favourite song at the moment?
7. An instrument you wish you could play?
8. Last thing you bought?
9. Which book are you reading at the moment?
10. What is your biggest achievement of 2013?

Thank you again for nominating me! x

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for nominating me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you so much for nominating me! I'd love to start chatting if you wanted to? My e-mail is saskiablogs@gmail.com it's nice to see another Northern 15 year old blogger!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course!:) it is! I'll email you as soon as I get on my laptop:) .xx

      Delete