Thursday 19 September 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag | Belgium

Makeup Bag - Urban Outfitters




LEFT: Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lipstick - 03 Orange Punch
RIGHT: Topshop Lipstick - Oh La La

LEFT: Nars Bronzer - Laguna
RIGHT: Benefit Blush - CORALista

LEFT: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black Chrome
RIGHT: Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil - Ultra Black

Hello!
Tomorrow I'm going to Belgium for a couple of days and I thought I'd do a quick post showing what I'm taking with me. I really love reading posts like this. I suppose it's kind of showing people's favourite makeup products because there's always a space and weight limit with holiday packing, so you have to pick the best of the bunch; and I'm quite nosy so I like to see what people are loving.
As I'm not going to be there for too long, I have only included my essentials, but it still weighs a lot?!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
I use this on my blemishes because it covers them really well, but not as much under the eyes because it has a high coverage and I find it can look quite heavy and it can start to crease.

Benefit Browzings - Medium 
This is my favourite eyebrow product, the wax and powder are easily build-able from a natural brow, to a really strong brow.

Collection Eyebrow Definer - Brown
I use this to fill in any sparce areas that I can't fill in with my Browzings, but with a light hand because it can come out quite strong.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black Chrome
My first gel eyeliner but I really like it, it's really easy to apply with a good pigment and I find it lasts all day. Although it has got shimmer running through it, but if you don't mind shimmer in an eyeliner it's great.

Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil - Ultra Black
I haven't been using pencil eyeliner a lot since I discovered gel, but I think this eyeliner has quite a good pigment and it lasts for ages without fading - not my favourite though, I am yet to find a favourite eye pencil.

Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Black
Like the usual Falsies it fans out lashes, adds volume and length, but with the added extra of being waterproof . And it's a good waterproof mascara, I went swimming and it stayed put the whole time.

Maxfactor Lash Extension Effect Mascara - Black
Amazing at separating lashes.

Nars Bronzer - Laguna
Definitely worth the money, I use it everyday and I still haven't hit pan. I think it could suit a lot of skin tones because it gives a natural bronzed glow and makes a good contour colour.

Benefit Blush - CORALista
LOVE THIS! It really brightens up my skin and gives a pretty natural blush to the cheeks.

Carmex - Cherry
Softens my lips really well, definitely need this for winter!

Topshop Lipstick - Oh La La
I like this lipstick a lot, it's a good summer shade and I often wear it to give a bit of colour to my outfit when i'm wearing quite dark clothes. However I think if it's not blended it looks like it's just a layer of colour on your lips, like it's not actually sunken in.

Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lipstick - 03 Orange Punch
This is a new discovery and it's already one of my favourite lip products. It's super easy to apply with a good colour pigment, and I especially like its glossy finish because it lasts ages meaning I don't have to keep reapplying it which I am usually too lazy to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment